Thursday 14 May 2009

Feeling lazy

Ho hum, meant to get out for a run today, but kind of didn't get round to it, tomorrow definitely though. On the other hand, I ended up feeling lazy and fidgety (how do you spell fidgety anyway?). Bimbling around poking through blog archives I found links to the 100 pressups and 200 situps plans (on Running From 30).

Now I have always been really rubbish at press ups, so it might be a good thing to try, and its something to do if I am being rubbish and unmovitated, or feeling sore, like today. All it needs is a bit of time and some clear space. Clear space is always a problem though, as I'm not the tidiest person in the world, I don't have a great deal of space anyway, and I'm a fan of stratigraphic filing. On the other hand it isn't actually a great hardship to have to move a couple of piles of stuff to get enough space. If I don't get bored with the it I might even take part in Juneathon, as if I tried running every day at the moment it would probably kill me.

2 comments:

  1. Juneathon isn't voluntary, it's the law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of like Gravity then?

    Goes to dig out the ancient "Gravity:I fought the law but the law won" t-shirt

    ReplyDelete