Monday 15 June 2009

All fall down

I've been a bit rubbish lately, but obviously I haven't been the only one. On Thursday I was feeling really rubbish, especially as I hadn't managed to keep anything down for most of the day, and the day before. I did manage to force myself to do some squats, with weights, before I came over all funny.

Friday, unfortunately, I had to go in to work whatever, still feeling a bit rough, but better than I had. It was a lovely day, so I went for a walk after I finished. I meant to walk over to my Aunt's, so I could blag a cup of tea before catching the bus. I got slightly lost though, and ended up doubling the distance I had to walk before I got my nice cup of tea. Bah, it's not like I grew up round here and spent most of my time in the summer arsing around in these fields and footpaths.

Friday night, ran into a couple of mates, and decided to kill what was left of the lurgy with alcohol, Saturday, broken, completely and utterly broken, couldn't even manage 2 pressups, let alone anything more energetic. The lurgy was dead though, which was nice. I think I ought to count it as a juneathon fail though.

Managed to do the slightly postponed bit of the pressups and situps on sunday, and discovered that the lurgy has left me with pulled abs, which made it less fun.

And finally, did the pressup exhaustion test thing today, 19, significantly more than the paltry number I managed in the first test, yay!

Juneathon stats - days 11-15
pressups: 51
situps: 81
walking: 4 miles
squats (10kg dumbell in each hand): 20

No comments:

Post a Comment