Thursday 4 June 2009

Hot hot heat

Oops, forgot to blog, bad me.

Anyway, still hot down here, which is nice for lazing around in the sun, if you like that kind of thing.

Bit of a boring day otherwise, read a bit, complained about the heat, dodged low flying buzzards, wandered around feeling dog tired due to insomnia, and completely failing to get around to writing this post until, technically, a day late.

I also found the 200 squats programme on the web, so I'm going to try working that into the juneathon stuff I am doing as well. Did the initial test thing this morning while waiting for the kettle to boil, and actually managed a respectable number, which is a bit of a surprise given the pathetic amount of situps and pressups I managed.
While I was bobbing up and down I wondered why, when pressups and situps are manly grr exercises, squats seem a bit ridiculous. I blame it on the film industry, Kenneth Williams and Barbara Windsor.

Ho hum, now I am going to try and get some sleep, and then try and get up and out for a run beofre it gets too hot tomorrow.

Juneathon stats - day 3
pressups: 17
situps: 50
squats: 40

No comments:

Post a Comment