Wednesday 10 June 2009

No, not now

At home ill today, as I was up half the night with mystery stomach lurgy. I'm not sure who gave me this particular bug, but I know it has been doing the rounds, and when I figure out who the typhoid mary is I shall shun them heartlessly. Needless to say, unless a treadmill miraculously appears, the run I had planned on doing today, to make up for yesterday's lameness, isn't going to happen. I don't really want to be wandering too far from the bathroom.

sit ups and press ups were done though, despite feeling miserable and achy (from the bug, not from all this exercise type stuff). I'm also working my way through the Allen Carr book, not too quickly, I suspect the impact of the book might be blunted if I read it cover to cover in a couple of hours, rather than reading it more slowly and letting bits sink in.

It was a bit of a struggle finding an appropriate title from my music collection. I'm sure someone has guessed that I have been culling post titles from song titles for the last few days. Because I am lazy, and it is easier than think up something original myself, basically.

Juneathon stats - day 10
situps: 75
pressups: 30

2 comments:

  1. It takes a brave man to attempt sit-ups with a stomach bug... Good work despite having the lurgy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with the Allen Carr book. I read it on 23 April 2007 and I've been a happy non-smoker ever since.

    ReplyDelete