Monday 1 June 2009

Juneathon 3 - day 1

Ho hum, didn't get out on a run for the first day of juneathon, my shins are still a bit sore. I did come up with a plan though.

The plan, subject to jiggling about etc, is simple. Mon/Wed/Fri do the 100 pushups program. Tue/Thu/Sat run. Sun Ride. Some of these might be swapped about as I feel like it, if I am feeling especially energetic I might go for a run or a ride as well as doing some pressups.

So today I did day 1 of week one of the 100 pushups thing. I hate press ups.

Also, I haven't had a single cigarette since last night, so lets see how long I last until I cave and head down to the shops for some baccy.

[Edit] Looking at various and sundry others and feeling a bit lazy, I'm doing situps on the pressup days as well

Juneathon stats -
Pushups: 12
Situps: 30

No comments:

Post a Comment