Monday 22 June 2009

We can work it out

Argh, nearly there though, 7 days to go. I'm finding the blogging more difficult than the actual exercise though.

Except on Thursdays, for some reason Thursday seems to be the hardest day of the week. Again I have been slack on the running, I'm going to have to drag myself out this week and bounce my sorry carcass round to block. Obviously you'll guess from this that I failed again on Thursday, I'll have to do better, and maybe manage to do something extra to make up for it.

Doing the situps and pressups every other day isn't a problem, although week 3 of the programs seems to be being a bit of a toughie. I cracked out the weights at the weekend, because I was buzzing around like a blue arsed fly trying to sort some things out, and it was a lovely day on Sunday so I spent the afternoon sitting in a beer garden, talking bollocks.

I saw something a couple of you may be interested in on Saturday. The Grauniad has a creative writing competition for a reader to get an unpublished short story in their fiction issue in August. Max 2000 words. If I can get the words out of my head onto the paper I'll be giving it a go.

Juneathon stats - days 19-22
situps: 331
pressups:142
curls:156 (6x12 reps @10kg on Sat, 7x12 reps @10kg on Sun)
a few other bits and pieces like walking and a stuff that barely count

1 comment:

  1. That writing competition would be good practice for me, but I'd never get it done by 10 July. Good luck if you enter.

    ReplyDelete