Wednesday 17 June 2009

I Can't Stand Up (For Falling Down)

Feeling a bit run down and rubbish really, I blame the lurgy. did the situps exhaustion test though, should have managed more than I did really. Only just managed to get them in on the right day though, sat down after work to listen to the radio, and woke up a couple of hours later, still feeling crap and knackered.

I've been a bit slack on the running though, I need to drag my lazy ass out and round the block a few more times soon.

Still getting through the Carr book steadily, should be finished soon.

Juneathon stats - day 16
situps: 52

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to get another bike (Pashley Guv'nor would be the current choice) but with 3 already, I can't really justify it! Hope you feel worlds better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've ordered the Carr book. It'll be 3 weeks on Weds since I gave up but I want to make sure it's for good this time.

    ReplyDelete