Tuesday 9 June 2009

The Tears of my Tracks

I was a bit crap today, I meant to go out for a run this morning before going into work but I overslept, which was a bit of a pain. Then when I got back from work I meant to get out a bit later. Somehow I got caught up in doing things, then I had something to eat, and thought "Oo, I better wait for a bit before going out", so I picked up the random copy of The Cruel Sea I had discovered in one fo my bookshelves. I'll read that for a bit, thinks I, and go out later. A few hours later, and having finished the book, I look out the window and its dark and windy and 'orrible. Damn.

On the other hand I did do a very brisk walk from work to the bus stop, which is a bit over a mile away, so I suppose that'll have to do for today. Making up for it tomorrow will be the plan, I'll remember to set the alarm this time.

The other petty annoyance of the day, I discover that, without notifying me in any way, iTunes has changed its podcast settings and has sent all of the back episodes of Phill and Phil's Perfect 10 (funny, but filthy at times) and the News Quiz into oblivion. Very annoying, at least it hadn't got round to blitzing the umpteen episode of Answer Me This (also very funny) as well.

Juneathon stats - day 9
walk: 1 and a bit miles, rubbish really

2 comments:

  1. A walk to the bus stop? It's a bit early to be getting creative with your Juneathons. And shouldn't you be reading the Allen Carr book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is quite a long walk to the bus stop.

    I'm in the middle of the Allen Carr book as well, I read a lot.

    ReplyDelete